Drama Workshops For Schools
WRT creates an exciting environment for learning working with both Primary and Secondary schools.
- Cotton-Tail’s Classroom: Bespoke topic work for different Key Stages
- Peter’s Plays: School shows for that special wow factor!
- Thumper’s Theatre: A chance to work on specific drama skills
WRT has a very flexible approach to working and can devise bespoke projects to fit any topic with opportunities for script writing and prop making.
The whole process is all about collaboration and working with children, not performing for them. By working in this manner it ensures that children have a real ownership of each individual project.
- A DVD of the process/performance can be created and purchased if appropriate and all permission is granted.
- Sessions can range from 1 hour to a series of weeks and anything in between!
- After school, weekend and holiday sessions are available.
- The pricing varies between projects, please contact for more information.
- Travel costs may be applicable.
WRT also provides unique birthday parties.
“We are very impressed with WRT. As a school, we are always trying to develop our curriculum in a creative and imaginative way and the work of WRT supports this aim”
Dean Buckland, Head Teacher at Oliver’s Battery School
Teaching through drama engages children of all ages and abilities. Engage, learn and have fun!
Get in Touch
To find out more about how we can facilitate in your school, get in touch today on email@example.com or use the form on the right.